How do I use Netscape Messenger?
1. Open Netscape Communicator and go to Edit > Preferences. Double-click on "Mail & Newsgroups."
2. Click once on "Identity" to enter your full name and e-mail address.
3. Click once on "Mail Servers." To edit "Incoming Mail Servers" click on the "Edit" button.
4. Enter "Server Name" as YOURDOMAIN.com (use your actual domain name, not YOURDOMAIN.com) and "Server Type" should be set as POP3.
5. For "User Name" enter your username (first half of e-mail address).
6. "Remember Password" and "Check for Mail" may be set to your preference. Click OK.
7. Enter "Outgoing (SMTP) Mail Server" as smtp.YOURDOMAIN.com (use your actual domain name, not YOURDOMAIN.com).
8. Enter "Outgoing Mail Server User Name" as your username (first half of e-mail address).
9. Check "Never" for "Use Secure Socket Layer (SSL) or TLS for outgoing messages.
10. Click OK to finish setting e-mail preferences.
11. Click on the Envelope icon in the bottom-right-hand side of the screen, or click on Communicator > Messenger.
12. Highlight "Inbox" and click on "Get Messages" to check your new mail.
Remember, 60 seconds AFTER you check your mailbox, you will be able to send email. (This is to protect your domain name from being hijacked by a spammer).