How do I use Outlook Express?
1. Open Outlook Express and click on "Tools." Click once on "Accounts" and click on the "Mail" tab.
2. If you do not have an account set up, click on "Add" and select "Mail."
3. Type in your first and last names and click on NEXT.
4. Enter your e-mail address and click on NEXT.
5. Make sure POP3 is the server tab.
6. Type YOURDOMAIN.com (use your actual domain name, not YOURDOMAIN.com) in the "Incoming mail server" and YOURDOMAIN.com for the "Outgoing mail server" fields. Click on NEXT.
7. In the Internet Mail Logon page, make sure "Log on using" is marked.
8. POP3 account name should be your username.
9. Type in your password and click on NEXT.
10. "Connect using my phone line" should be marked if you have a stand alone PC. If you are on a network, "Connect using my LAN" should be marked. Click on NEXT.
11. In the Dial-up Connection page, "Use an existing dial-up connection" should be marked.
12. Highlight your ISP and click on NEXT. Click on Finish. Click on Close.
13. Restart the computer.
14. When the computer comes back up, open Outlook Express and highlight "Inbox."
15. Click on Send/Receive to check your mailbox.
16. 60 seconds AFTER you have checked your mailbox, you will be able to send email (This is to protect your domain name from being hijacked by a spammer).